Covid-19 Safety At Your Local Solicitor Firm
With a second lockdown looming, it is natural to be concerned about what is going to happen – particularly if you have a matter, such as a house sale, family law proceeding or an employment law case currently underway. At Beeston Shenton – your local solicitor firm – we are following the guidance to keep our clients and staff safe, whilst also ensuring that cases continue to be dealt with efficiently and with our trademark care and expertise.
Beeston Shenton Are Open For Business
Although non-essential retail is closing, our solicitors are able to carry on with their work and we are here for you. Our teams in family law, property law, employment law and wills and probate are working hard, safely and securely, so that you can get the best possible outcome. We welcome new business, so if you have any issues and you require legal advice or representation, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Safety Measures At Your Local Solicitor Firm
We take the health and safety of our staff and clients extremely seriously. We take all of the necessary steps as advised by the Government to ensure that our environment is Covid-19 safe. For this reason, we have the following precautions in place:
- Secure document drop off. Instead of bringing your documents into the building, you can post your documents either in the postbox in the wall or through the letterbox, limiting contact as much as possible.
- Meetings via telephone or Zoom. We are arranging meetings remotely – this allows us to continue providing our services whilst also maintaining social distancing.
- Our Beeston Shenton app. During the summer, we released our Beeston Shenton app which allows you to track your case in real time, receive instant updates, chat with your solicitor and download documents securely – all through your mobile device. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, you can find it on the Apple or Android app store.
Engaging Our Services
Legal matters haven’t stopped just because lockdown has started, so if you have any issues that we can help you with, get in touch today. We offer advice and representation for:
- Family law issues, such as divorce proceedings, child maintenance, injunctions, financial matters and emergency applications.
- Employment law matters for both individuals and businesses, including unfair dismissal, discrimination, contracts of employment and settlement agreements.
- Property law – buying, selling and remortgaging. We also have expertise in the purchase of new build properties.
- Wills and probate – including will writing, lasting powers of attorney and tax planning.
Our teams are on hand to help whatever your matter, so please reach out if you have any legal issues or worries.
If You Have Any Questions…
Please do get in touch with us. We want to make sure that our clients are confident and safe, so if there is anything we can do to help you please call us on 01782 66 24 24.